HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
I have created:
 HBASE-9412
 HBASE-9413
 HBASE-9414

I have not been able yet to reproduce the ZK error. I'm trying.

Last, I tried, with no success, to set loglevel to WARN to remove all
DEBUG and INFO logs. Setting it to WARN remove the DEBUG lines, but I
keep getting the INFO. Seems that something is setting the log level
somewhere else, or it's not read.

Here is my log4j.properties file. I removed all the customed log level
to setup WARN for org.apache. And it's still showing INFO...

JM
# Define some default values that can be overridden by system properties
hbase.root.logger=WARN,console
hbase.security.logger=WARN,console
hbase.log.dir=.
hbase.log.file=hbase.log

# Define the root logger to the system property "hbase.root.logger".
log4j.rootLogger=${hbase.root.logger}

# Logging Threshold
log4j.threshold=ALL

#
# Daily Rolling File Appender
#
log4j.appender.DRFA=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.DRFA.File=${hbase.log.dir}/${hbase.log.file}

# Rollver at midnight
log4j.appender.DRFA.DatePattern=.yyyy-MM-dd

# 30-day backup
#log4j.appender.DRFA.MaxBackupIndex=30
log4j.appender.DRFA.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout

# Pattern format: Date LogLevel LoggerName LogMessage
log4j.appender.DRFA.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} %-5p [%t] %c{2}: %m%n

# Rolling File Appender properties
hbase.log.maxfilesize=256MB
hbase.log.maxbackupindex=20

# Rolling File Appender
log4j.appender.RFA=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.RFA.File=${hbase.log.dir}/${hbase.log.file}

log4j.appender.RFA.MaxFileSize=${hbase.log.maxfilesize}
log4j.appender.RFA.MaxBackupIndex=${hbase.log.maxbackupindex}

log4j.appender.RFA.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.RFA.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} %-5p [%t] %c{2}: %m%n

#
# Security audit appender
#
hbase.security.log.file=SecurityAuth.audit
hbase.security.log.maxfilesize=256MB
hbase.security.log.maxbackupindex=20
log4j.appender.RFAS=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.RFAS.File=${hbase.log.dir}/${hbase.security.log.file}
log4j.appender.RFAS.MaxFileSize=${hbase.security.log.maxfilesize}
log4j.appender.RFAS.MaxBackupIndex=${hbase.security.log.maxbackupindex}
log4j.appender.RFAS.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.RFAS.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} %p %c: %m%n
log4j.category.SecurityLogger=${hbase.security.logger}
log4j.additivity.SecurityLogger=false
#log4j.logger.SecurityLogger.org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.access.AccessController=TRACE

#
# Null Appender
#
log4j.appender.NullAppender=org.apache.log4j.varia.NullAppender

#
# console
# Add "console" to rootlogger above if you want to use this
#
log4j.appender.console=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.console.target=System.err
log4j.appender.console.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.console.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} %-5p [%t]
%c{2}: %m%n

# Custom Logging levels

log4j.logger.ore.apache=WARN