Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Latency

You will only get notified once per time when you set a watch. The point of
watches is to indicate that something happened, but the act of that thing
happening needs to be done in such a way for the person notified of the
watch to determine what they need by reading the node or the child
structure or whatever. You can't be guaranteed to receive every action that
happens on a node, as per the documentation.