HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-0.94.3 region cannot split , which results into regionserver offline?

+
Bing Jiang 2012-12-25, 11:32
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 14:13
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-25, 14:40
Re: hbase-0.94.3 region cannot split , which results into regionserver offline?
By looking at the code, we have:
"Not splittable if we find a reference store file present in the store"...

Not really sure to understand what that mean :(

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-25, 16:28
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-25, 18:29