Hadoop, mail # user - Get Current Block or Split ID, and using it, the Block Path

Re: Get Current Block or Split ID, and using it, the Block Path
Mohit Anchlia 2012-04-08, 16:36
I think if you called getInputFormat on JobConf and then called getSplits
you would atleast get the locations.

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/InputSplit.html