Accumulo, mail # user - Error replicating table

+
Mike Hugo 2013-03-08, 14:17
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-08, 14:19
Re: Error replicating table
Mike Hugo 2013-03-08, 15:04
It doesn't appear to be down - I can hit
http://server:50070/dfshealth.jsp- doesn't show any errors.  Also
scans work correctly and the system is
returning data normally.  Other than those two errors in the logs,
everything appears to be working (?).

Am I correct in assuming that if HDFS was down, we would be seeing more
problems than just the replication error and minc error?

Mike
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bring HDFS back up.
>
> -Eric
>

> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Mike Hugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> We have a test server that is just a single machine accumulo instance.
>>  This morning it began reporting the following error:
>>
>> java.io.IOException: File /accumulo/tables/!0/table_info/F0001ac7.rf_tmp
>> could only be replicated to 0 nodes, instead of 1 at
>>
>> I also noticed one other table is failing on MinC
>> MinC failed (java.io.IOException: File
>> /accumulo/tables/28/t-0001a92/F0001ac9.rf_tmp could only be replicated to 0
>> nodes, instead of 1
>>
>> How do I resolve these errors?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Mike