Accumulo >> mail # user >> Error replicating table

Re: Error replicating table
It doesn't appear to be down - I can hit
http://server:50070/dfshealth.jsp- doesn't show any errors.  Also
scans work correctly and the system is
returning data normally.  Other than those two errors in the logs,
everything appears to be working (?).

Am I correct in assuming that if HDFS was down, we would be seeing more
problems than just the replication error and minc error?

Mike