HBase >> mail # user >> about rowkey prefix search

about rowkey prefix search
hi,all:
i want to speed my timerange search ,so i set my rowkey with 'time + other
things',

rowkey =>  2013-05-01 13"635784ca56e74175b9adcb3a712368

prefix filter is very slow

 hbase(main):001:0> scan
'cookie_history',{FILTER=>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.PrefixFilter.new(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.Bytes.toBytes('2013-05-15
14'))}

any good method for prefix rowkey search?