MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Debian Package

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 18:21
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 18:37
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 18:46
Re: Hadoop Debian Package
you can avoid the warning by setting the following prop to true in the
hadoop-env.sh file :
export HADOOP_HOME_WARN_SUPPRESS=true

Warm Regards,
Tariq