Hadoop >> mail # user >> HDFS Backup nodes

Re: HDFS Backup nodes
Hey Rand,

It will mark that storage directory as failed and ignore it from then
on. In order to do this correctly, you need a couple of options
enabled on the NFS mount to make sure that it doesn't retry
infinitely. I usually run with the tcp,soft,intr,timeo=10,retrans=10
options set.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria