Zookeeper, mail # dev - 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-29, 17:35
+
Eugene Koontz 2012-06-29, 18:42
Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases
Patrick Hunt 2012-07-06, 16:26
There's one blocker left covering both 3.3.6 and 3.4.4:
Also the sasl auth and atomic epoch file creation would be good to get in.

if anyone has time to review these please do (two are mine so I can't ;-) )

additionally the sasl change touches critical codepaths in the client,
would be good to get more eyes on that.

Once these are in we should be able to create an rc.

Regards,

Patrick

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Eugene Koontz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 6/29/12 10:35 AM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
>> Mahadev and I were discussing that we should plan for 3.3.6 and 3.4.4
>> releases soon. Primarily to incorporate the SASL fix and the log
>> truncation fix. I don't see much pressing for the rest of the pending
>> jiras.

>> Let's plan for a release candidate next week, or early the following.
>> We should try and burn down the PA queue, esp for things slated for
>> 3.3.6/3.4.4. If there's something critical that should be on the list
>> please speak up. (you'll probably see me/Mahadev triaging the jira
>> lists over the coming days)
>>
>> Based on community feedback we'll mark 3.4.4 as "stable".
>>
>> Patrick
>>

> This is great to hear - I'm looking forward to helping get
> ZOOKEEPER-1437 released in 3.4.4.
> -Eugene
+
Camille Fournier 2012-07-06, 20:35