Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases
There's one blocker left covering both 3.3.6 and 3.4.4:
Also the sasl auth and atomic epoch file creation would be good to get in.

if anyone has time to review these please do (two are mine so I can't ;-) )

additionally the sasl change touches critical codepaths in the client,
would be good to get more eyes on that.

Once these are in we should be able to create an rc.

Regards,

Patrick