Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Make ReviewBoard obligatory?

Re: Make ReviewBoard obligatory?
On 9/22/11 10:12 AM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
> Eugene - already there:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1107?focusedCommentId=13067981&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13067981
>
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Eugene Koontz<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>> It would be helpful if the JIRAs reflect changes made on their respective
>> reviews. For example, with HBASE, when someone comments on a review or
>> uploads a new review to the review board, a comment automatically is posted
>> to the JIRA by " [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jiraposter%40reviews.apache.org>
>> . For example: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4014
>>
>> -Eugene

Thanks Patrick,

  I was wondering why my review update to
https://reviews.apache.org/r/1959/ did not appear on the corresponding
JIRA:

I think it was that I forgot to fill out the "Bugs" field in the review.
Fixed that now.

-Eugene