HBase >> mail # user >> Simple but Reliable configuration for pseudo distributed mode on ubuntu

Re: Simple but Reliable configuration for pseudo distributed mode on ubuntu
I can work on the doc. part.  If you have a moment, would suggest filing an
issue w/ snippets of the logs where hbase is lost.

Thanks Stephen,
St.Ack