Drill, mail # dev - incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform

incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-21, 15:48
Hello,
I started following the instructions at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Compiling+Drill+from+source.  When I come to the part "Run the interactive Drill shell" (./sqlline -u jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local -n admin -p admin), find that the script has been written for *nix only.  As I am working on Windows 7, should I execute a different file or follow a different set of instruction?  For some reason I couldn't access the apache drill mail archive and so couldn't search the archives for similar questions - my apologies if this question has been asked before.
Would you please let me know how I can resolve this issue in Windows 7?  In case change is required for the document / script file generation logic, I can take that up with one of your guidance.
Regards,Ravi