Flume >> mail # user >> where to Find flume-ng logs

Re: where to Find flume-ng logs
Here's the command you should use to run flume:

*/path/to/flume-ng agent —name host1 **--conf /home/hadoop/flume-ng/conf **
-f /home/hadoop/flume-ng/conf/razor.conf *
And if you want to manually specify the location of the logs, you can
either hard code it into the log4j.properties or you can remove the line
"flume.log.dir=./log" from that file (don't know if that's necessary) and
then add the following to the end of your flume command:

-Dflume.log.dir=/log/dir

- Connor