HBase >> mail # dev >> FATAL: hudson.remoting.RequestAbortedException: java.io.IOException: Unexpected termination of the channel

Re: FATAL: hudson.remoting.RequestAbortedException: java.io.IOException: Unexpected termination of the channel
I'm pretty convinced this was an environmental issue -- things seem well
enough on some our internal builds of apache branches.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera