Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error

Re: Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error
Hi Madhanmohan,
would you mind sharing entire exception that you are getting including the stack trace? Please note that you might need to enable verbose mode on client side in order to show entire exception stack trace. You can do that with following command:

  set option --name verbose --value true

Jarcec