Hadoop, mail # dev - RE: [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

+
Bikas Saha 2013-02-27, 00:30
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-27, 06:05
+
Raja Aluri 2013-02-28, 19:17
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2013-03-01, 04:47
+
Chuan Liu 2013-02-28, 20:21
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-03-04, 02:09
Harsh J 2013-03-04, 04:50
Have we agreed (and stated it somewhere proper) that a -1 obtained for
a Windows CI build for a test-patch will not block the ongoing work
(unless it is Windows specific) and patches may still be committed to
trunk despite that?

I'm +1 if someone can assert and add the above into the formal
guidelines. I'd still prefer that Windows does its releases separately
as that ensures more quality for its audience and better testing
periods (and wouldn't block anything), but we can come to that iff we
are unable to maintain the currently proposed model.

--
Harsh J
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-04, 18:09