Hadoop, mail # user - migrate cluster to different datacenter

+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-08-03, 18:50
Re: migrate cluster to different datacenter
Chen He 2012-08-03, 19:40
sometimes, physically moving hard drives helps.   :)
On Aug 3, 2012 1:50 PM, "Patai Sangbutsarakum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Hadoopers,
>
> We have a plan to migrate Hadoop cluster to a different datacenter
> where we can triple the size of the cluster.
> Currently, our 0.20.2 cluster have around 1PB of data. We use only
> Java/Pig.
>
> I would like to get some input how we gonna handle with transferring
> 1PB of data to a new site, and also keep up with
> new files that thrown into cluster all the time.
>
> Happy friday !!

Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-08-03, 21:19
+
Harit Himanshu 2012-08-03, 21:24