HBase >> mail # user >> Interactions between max versions and filters

Re: Interactions between max versions and filters
Hi,
Thanks for all your answers, that was very helpful.
It appears we were using the non-intended behavior of the
ColumnPaginationFilter.
I now understand that:
 - max versions applies post-filtering.
 - ColumnPaginationFilter forces max-versions to 1 (and so does
ColumnCountGetFilter).

>From some experiments, the offset of the ColumnPaginationFilter appears
fairly inefficient, and it seems I will always want it to be 0.
Instead, I'd combine the ColumnPaginationFilter with a ColumnRangeFilter
that sets a low bound on columns.

C.