Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.1 (candidate 0)

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-10, 00:49
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-12, 18:57
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-12, 19:03
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-12, 19:08
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-12, 19:11
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-12, 19:24
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-12, 23:18
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-13, 04:32
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-13, 11:38
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.4.1. 7 JIRAs are
> addressed in this release.
>
> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
> *** vote closes 5pm PT on Wednesday, Dec 14.***

+1

Have been running it in hbase load tests over last few days.

St.Ack
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-15, 00:46