HBase, mail # user - What happened in hlog if data are deleted cuased by ttl?

What happened in hlog if data are deleted cuased by ttl?
yonghu 2012-08-14, 10:04
My hbase version is 0.92. I tried something as follows:
1.Created a table 'test' with 'course' in which ttl=5.
2. inserted one row into the table. 5 seconds later, the row was deleted.
Later when I checked the log infor of 'test' table, I only found the
inserted information but not deleted information.

Can anyone tell me which information is written into hlog when data is
deleted by ttl or in this situation, no information is written into
the hlog. If there is no information of deletion in the log, how can
we guarantee the data recovered by log are correct?

Thanks!

Yong