Hadoop >> mail # dev >> development environment for hadoop core

Re: development environment for hadoop core
I use Eclipse. I haven't figured out how to run and use mvn from it. I just use it as a editor. I have a git repo in commons/src. A branch for each jira. I rebase on branches to keep pulling in svn updates on branches.