HBase >> mail # user >> migrating hbase table from one cluster to another

migrating hbase table from one cluster to another
Hello,

My old cluster is running 0.90.4 and the new cluster is running 0.92.1

I managed to copy the data from old cluster to new cluster using

hadoop distcp -i hftp://oldcluster:50070/hbase/foo.taq /tmp

I even copied it to the newcluster :/hbase

I am not sure what I need to do next to have hbase recognize the data