MapReduce >> mail # dev >> How do I set the log level?

Re: How do I set the log level?
Ah, figured it out (writing for posterity).

Daemons expose a log level set/get gui at /logLevel:

e.g.:
http://localhost:8088/logLevel

You enter the full qualfiied class name to retrieve the current level
or set a given level.

Also, can be done through "bin/yarn daemonlog":

java org.apache.hadoop.log.LogLevel -getlevel <host:port> <name>
java org.apache.hadoop.log.LogLevel -setlevel <host:port> <name> <level>

- Patrick