Zookeeper >> mail # user >> puzzling BadVersionException

Re: puzzling BadVersionException
Technically we don't need the contents as we're going to overwrite it
anyway, we're just asserting the fact that we're the only one writing to
that node.

Was just checking if it is a known issue - clearly not, so I'll continue
investigating our code.

Thanks,
Ishaaq