HBase >> mail # dev >> Do we want HBASE-9820?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-24, 19:40
Re: Do we want HBASE-9820?
In hbase-common/src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml, we already have:

  <property>
    <name>hbase.master.logcleaner.plugins</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.TimeToLiveLogCleaner</value>
If downstream project propagates default HBase configuration resources
correctly, the change shouldn't be needed, right ?
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Small and simple. Do we want it? Or not really good to have this hardcode?
>
> Another option is to exit if plugins is empty...

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-24, 19:53
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 20:33