HBase >> mail # dev >> Do we want HBASE-9820?

Re: Do we want HBASE-9820?
In hbase-common/src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml, we already have:

  <property>
    <name>hbase.master.logcleaner.plugins</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.TimeToLiveLogCleaner</value>
If downstream project propagates default HBase configuration resources
correctly, the change shouldn't be needed, right ?