HDFS, mail # user - Re: Fwd: Namenode and metadata backups via NFS

Re: Fwd: Namenode and metadata backups via NFS
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-03-09, 17:15
One of the ideas is to use interruptible and soft mount as well as
lowering the timeo value. A particular timeo value is, perhaps, up to
you depends on the environment and requirements your setup has.

Cos