HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The first hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Ted Yu 2012-08-28, 17:29
+
Stack 2012-06-01, 16:59
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-06-04, 10:47
Re: ANN: The first hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 3:47 AM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I finally caught up with the JIRA.  I think HBASE-6131 might shoot
> this down.  Thoughts?

Andrew agrees over in the issue.

Let me fix and put up a new RC.

St.Ack