Accumulo >> mail # user >> Trying to add tablet servers to accumulo 1.4 cluster

Re: Trying to add tablet servers to accumulo 1.4 cluster
In your accumulo-site, are you defining the zookeeper location as localhost
or a defined IP? Is that IP Accessible?

If you need to change it, I will preface this with you need to bring down
your existing cluster before you change the file, as then you will get an
error with the servers talking to one another.