Drill >> mail # dev >> What areas I can contribute in?

What areas I can contribute in?
Hi ,

I am Prafulla and I have few years of experience working in query processing team of columnar database.
I would like to contribute to drill development and thereby learn more about distributed query execution or distributed systems in general.
Can someone tell me where I can start from?

--
Thanks
Prafulla