Zookeeper, mail # user - How to implement the Barrier and producer-consumer Queue?

+
bsargurunathan 2013-07-23, 06:54
Re: How to implement the Barrier and producer-consumer Queue?
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-07-23, 14:48
Instead of writing your own recipes (which is not trivial) consider using Curator which has all of the recipes from the ZK website and more.

http://curator.incubator.apache.org/

===================Jordan Zimmerman