Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How to implement the Barrier and producer-consumer Queue?

Re: How to implement the Barrier and producer-consumer Queue?
Instead of writing your own recipes (which is not trivial) consider using Curator which has all of the recipes from the ZK website and more.

http://curator.incubator.apache.org/

===================Jordan Zimmerman