MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-03, 21:48
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-03, 22:36
+
Varsha Raveendran 2013-04-03, 22:40
Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration
As expected :)
Actually this is something related to Eclipse. When it comes to the
creation of executable jars containing external jars we need to be a bit
careful. One thing which you could probably try is to select the "Package
required libraries into generated jar" option while exporting your project
as an executable jar.

HTH

Warm Regards,
Tariq