Hive >> mail # user >> zookeeper error when using HS2 in Hive 0.12

+
Zhang Xiaoyu 2013-10-23, 00:38
Re: zookeeper error when using HS2 in Hive 0.12
anyone seen this before? BTW, I am using a tarball, not sure if any
additional configuration is needed. Thanks in advance.

Johnny
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Zhang Xiaoyu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi, all,
> I set up below property in hive-site.xml.
>
> hive.support.concurrency=true
> hive.zookeeper.quorum=xxxxxxxx
>
> But when I HiveServer2 got multiple concurrent query. I see zookeeper
> exception in hive.log. Anyone has idea about it? Is there any additional
> configuration properties in hive 0.12 ? Since after restart HS2, the issue
> is gone, so I think it is not zk issue.
>
> 2013-10-23 00:31:50,683 WARN  zookeeper.ClientCnxn
> (ClientCnxn.java:run(1057)) - Session 0x0 for server xxxxxxxxxxxxx/
> 17.198.227.144:2181, unexpected error, closing socket connection and
> attempting reconnect
> java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer
>         at sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.read0(Native Method)
>         at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(SocketDispatcher.java:39)
>         at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:225)
>         at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(IOUtil.java:193)
>         at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:359)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doIO(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:66)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:291)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1035)
>
> Johnny

+
Zhang Xiaoyu 2013-11-03, 01:43