HDFS >> mail # user >> QJM HA and ClusterID

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-26, 01:57
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-27, 00:50
Re: QJM HA and ClusterID
looks start-dfs.sh has a bug. It only takes -upgrade option and ignores
clusterId.

Consider running the command (which is what start-dfs.sh calls):
bin/hdfs start namenode -upgrade -clusterId <your cluster ID>

Please file a bug, if you can, for start-dfs.sh bug which ignores
additional parameters.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/
+