Hadoop >> mail # user >> Where do i see Sysout statements after building example ?

Re: Where do i see Sysout statements after building example ?
For me, they go two levels deeper - under 'userlogs' in logs, then in
directory that stores the run logs.

Here is what I see

root@ip-10-84-123-125
:/var/log/hadoop/userlogs/job_201112120200_0010/attempt_201112120200_0010_r_000002_0#
ls
log.index  stderr  stdout  syslog

and there, in stdout, I see my write statements.

Mark