HBase >> mail # user >> using with hadoop 2.x

+
Aaron Zimmerman 2012-10-23, 17:53
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-10-23, 18:23
+
Elliott Clark 2012-10-23, 18:04
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-23, 18:05
Re: using with hadoop 2.x
El 23/10/12 14:05, Jean-Marc Spaggiari escribió:
> Can we migrate from 1.1.x to 2.x just by changing the jars? Or should
> we also migrate the HDFS itself because it's not compatible?
I think tha there are a lot of major changes in HDFS between 1.1x and 2.x

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci