Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] 0.20.205.0 Release Candidate 1

Re: [VOTE] 0.20.205.0 Release Candidate 2
+1 (non binding)

Deployed on a single node and a 20node cluster with security turned on and
off. Ran Hadoop benchmarks, a few end-end tests and functional tests
covering distributed cache, capacity scheduler, decommissioning etc
Also ran end-end tests on Pig 0.9.x and a few system tests on Hbase 0.90.x
and Hive 0.7.x. Works convincingly fine.

- Ramya