> I'm not very familiar with the Avro C code. I hope that someone who
> is will review your patches soon as they look to fix critical bugs
> I agree it would be best to get these included an in a release as soon
> as possible. Once they're committed I'd be happy to create a new
> release candidate and call a vote on it. Whether this is 1.7.0 or
> 1.7.1 doesn't make much difference. With 2 more +1 votes from PMC
> members we could have 1.7.0 released today.
I can take care of this right now. Sorry about the delay, I got drawn onto a couple of other projects at work over the past couple of weeks.