HDFS >> mail # user >> Thanks for the super excellent, fancy-pants sync/flush/append

Re: Thanks for the super excellent, fancy-pants sync/flush/append
Temporarily you can continue to use the method "sync" in FSDataOutputStream.
In HDFS, "sync" will eventually call "hflush". Because of the project split,
we can not make "hflush" visible in FileSystem before the append-branch is
merged with the hdfs trunk.

Hairong