HBase >> mail # user >> terrible! I can't drop the table

Re: terrible! I can't drop the table

Harsh pretty much summed it up already (e.g., "don't do that") but below
is some further reading of what just happened...

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#arch.catalog
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#trouble.namenode

... META is just an HBase table under the covers. By deleting the table on
the HDFS filesystem, it did nothing with the table metadata in META.