Avro, mail # dev - Anyone working on AVRO-283 or AVRO-300?

Re: Anyone working on AVRO-283 or AVRO-300?
Philip Zeyliger 2012-02-07, 22:42
If you go from using dicts to objects, it's a pretty big API change.  You
ought to introduce it in parallel, so that people using the old path don't
have to change their code.