Hive >> mail # user >> Numbers display in Hive CLI

Re: Numbers display in Hive CLI
Thanks Stephen! I shall check this . My requirement is controlling the formatting in session level using some properties set. Looks like, there's no such as of now . Would this be a good feature in hive cli?
If many people think so, then I can file a feature request.

Sent from Mailbox for iPad