HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase- Hadoop DFS size not decreased even after deleting a column family

Re: Hbase- Hadoop DFS size not decreased even after deleting a column family
Hi Stack,
yes . I can still see the column family.

we ran the following command too:

returned a large value which means that the space has not been reclaimed.
The hbase version we are running is 0.94.1.

is there  a manual way to force reclaim the space?

regards,
Prem