Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Does FATE equate to a transaction at the Mutation level?

Re: Does FATE equate to a transaction at the Mutation level?
FATE is really designed to provide low frequency atomic operations across
distributed subcomponents components, rather than the high-speed
transactions across distributed partitions that Foundation DB supports.
Performance in terms of transactions per second is limited with FATE, and
certainly doesn't scale linearly as the cluster grows.

Adam