MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Cannot find JobTracker and TaskTracker classes in Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha

+
Thoihen Maibam 2013-04-26, 18:11
Re: Cannot find JobTracker and TaskTracker classes in Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha
Hi Thoihen

Hadoop 2.x (and 0.23.x) releases have MapReduce running on YARN, which
operates on the ResourceManager/NodeManager architecture  and not
JobTracker/TaskTracker. Hadoop 1.x releases have the JT/TT architecture if
you are interested in that.

Thanks
Karthik
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Thoihen Maibam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help me out where can I find JobTracker and TaskTracker classes
> for the above releases, it's not present in hadoop-mapreduce-project. I was
> tracing through the source code from JobSubmission but lost the flow as I
> could not find the JobTracker and TaskTracker.
>
> Are these classes replaced with some other classes ?
>
> Regards
> thoihen

+
Thoihen Maibam 2013-04-26, 18:35