HDFS >> mail # user >> yarn-site.xml and aux-services

Re: yarn-site.xml and aux-services
Going by what I have read ,I think its a general purpose hook of Yarn arch.
to run any service in node managers. Hadoop uses this for shuffle service .
Other yarn based applications might use this as well.

Thanks,
Rahul