Accumulo, mail # dev - SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted

Re: SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted
Keith Turner 2013-07-14, 14:06
On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 9:00 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did a diff of all (trunk) files for all repos and the only differences are
> the absence of .svn and the addition of .git files. That's a good start.

We should probably diff all of the branches.  The ACCUMULO-1000 branch I
created Fri seems out of sync.   I put a comment on the ticket.  But I am
not sure if I am doing something wrong w/ git.